Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cecily's Newborn Photos

Right before Cate was born, a photographer friend of mine, Rigel Jackson, asked if Chris and I would be interested in newborn photos. She wanted to expand her portfolio to include newborn photography. We absolutely love the photos she took of Cate and of our new little family. Here's a link to see Cate's 1 week photos!

Coincidentally, we ended up in a similar situation with Cecily's newborn photos! I had seen excellent engagement photography by my friend Bre Welch from high school and asked her if she'd be available to do Cecily's newborn photos. She said she'd love to as long as I didn't mind that she hadn't really done newborn photography. :) We were happy to play the guinea pigs once more, and again we loved the photos! We are so lucky to know such talented people and to have these gorgeous faces captured so beautifully.

Here is our little family on June 23, 2014. Cecily was 12 days old, and Cate was 28 months old.

 These photos of Cate were taken while I was feeding Cecily. Bonus!! Thanks Bre! I adore them.
 My first baby. She is so big and beautiful. 



 ^^ My favorite!!










 I told you she smiles!



This precious face!! 



Aw man, looking at this a few weeks later, I can tell she's definitely lost some of that cute hair already. 



Cece in her blessing dress... LOVE!! 


One last thing... my girls make identical grouch faces! Haha!

Cecily, June 2014, and Cate, February 2012


Ok ok one more thing... I am so, so happy to have both of these photos. 
Chris and I are so in love with our baby girls.

Cecily, June 2014, and Cate, February 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment