Monday, June 23, 2014

Cecily's First 10 Days

Our first 10 days with Cecily have just flown by!! We have had so many visitors and so much fun! I wish we'd taken photos with everyone who's dropped in- we love you all!

Cecily is the calmest, sweetest baby! I don't want to jinx it, but she has been sleeping and eating like a dream! She seems to have the calmest disposition, and she smiles all the time! We are just loving every moment with her. 

Uncle John wanted me to take a picture of him with Cecily so he could brag to the rest of the family. :)

I love this grouchy face. 

Auntie Jill with Cate and Cece. 

Auntie Liz and Cece, her youngest baby niece- Liz and John have 33 nieces and nephews!

Father's Day 2014 :) 

Visiting with Nana and Papa. 

I loved this moment. 

We have facetimed with Auntie Erin in Florida just about every day. She sent me this screenshot. 

My girls and my mama. Frame this one, Nan!

Cecily is not a normal newborn... She smiles! A lot!

Another screenshot from Auntie Erin- Cate chatting with her big girl cousins Naomi and Eliza! 

Ok ok one more! Pretty girls!!

This face!! 

Snugglebug. There's that smile again!

Cate (who fixed her own hair- love) and Daddy reading Batman together. She loves superheroes

I love that Cecily has all of Cate's old clothes, blankets, hats, etc. It is so fun to have a new, sweet baby face in them. 

Awake...

Asleep. 

Nanas are the best. 

Doesn't Cecily look so content and angelic with Nan? I love this one. 

My favorite people!!

First thing in the morning. "MY BABY WAKE UP!!" Cate adores "her" baby. 

Grammy meeting Cecily. Grampy visited too, but he had a cough and kept his distance. 

Mama's girl. 

Our little friend Riley visited with her mom and little brother! She's about to be a big sister again this October!

We got to visit with our old friends the Goetsches! Auntie Hannah also wanted a picture with baby so she could brag to my Aunt Libby in Indiana. 
 
Goetsch children- Makayla, Ben, Emma, and Luke aka Cate's new BFF. 

Doesn't Cate look rotten here? I love her.

Chris and I have been making sure to get in one-on-one time with our big girl, too. 

Muscle baby. 

Like I said, Cate loooves her sister!

"I hode my baby aw by my-felf!"

Good morning Cece!

I just love baby yawns!

Got the infant padding in the car seat finally!

Our first outing in the K'tan. We went with Nan out shopping for a blessing dress and then to lunch. Mama and baby both loved the wrap.
 
She sleeps like her mama. :)

We met Auntie Sarah and Uncle Jonny too!

Another snuggle with Auntie Liz. 

Bright eyes!

I'd been telling Cate for a month that when she's a big sister she could have "painty" toenails. She sat so nicely while I painted her toes. She took this rite of passage very seriously and showed her toes to everyone!

Mama got painty toes too!

Cece's first bottle. :)

"You not have baby in or pummy nee-more Mama. You have foom now. My baby come out." Foom means food... 

I think I'm going to really like being a "girl mom."

We bundled our little one up and all had dinner on our deck. Cate ate a whole ear of grilled corn on the cob!

Cecily's smile! Cate gave her the Pez dispenser (empty), which was a big deal since it is perhaps her most prized possession these days. 

Sweet dreams baby angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment