Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let's Play Music and Aunt Kelly

Last week, Cate and I spent 3 days in Arizona! I certified as a Let's Play Music teacher (letsplaymusicsite.com), and we visited Chris's sister Kelly, who lives in downtown Phoenix. It was a delightful whirlwind trip!

^^Delta was beyond good to us on the flight down to Phoenix. I left an enthusiastic review on their survey. :)

^^Isn't Kelly's view incredible? She lives on the 14th floor and has wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows. I loved them, and Cate REALLY loved them. 

^^Cate and Auntie Kelly at a cool, sort of retro pizza place. 

^^Kelly took me to see Mumford and Sons!! It was an incredible concert at a GIANT outdoor venue. 

^^5:00 pm

^^This is the only picture I took at my training. Showing off my name tag. Gotta look legit. The program is incredible, and I can't wait to get it up and running. Send your 4-6 year olds my way!! letsplaymusicsite.com 

^^It was past bedtime, but we couldn't come to Phoenix and NOT swim!

^^Saying goodbye to Auntie Kelly. We love you! M

No comments:

Post a Comment