Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Celebration Week

This week I celebrated my 25th birthday, and Chris and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. We also enjoyed some happy day-to-day moments in between. It was a really, really great week. 

^^Our first 5 years in a nutshell.

^^Anniversary date on the deck with Ghidotti's takeout and my favorite people. 

^^Sunset. 

^^Chris's project on Saturday was to hang our hammock on the deck. He haggled for it on our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, and we can finally actually use it! 

^^I don't know which if them is more content. 

^^I just thought Cate's cloth diaper bum was extra cute this day.



Chris sang with the Salt Lake Choral Artists Men's Choir at a concert on Saturday night. 
^^Cate LOVED the music but was squealing with delight a little too much, so we enjoyed most of the concert in the foyer. 

^^Shadows on our way into church. 
^^Our new favorite treat. 

^^My family completely surprised me with a birthday party! 

^^Cate is teething again and just LOVED that freeze pop. 

We spent Monday morning (my birthday) with Nana and Papa. 

^^This is 63 pages of handwritten recipes from my Grammy. I couldn't believe it. I can't wait to try every single one!!! 

^^The night of my birthday we ate outdoors at Loco Lizard, and Cate loved taking the pennies out of the fountain and throwing them back in. 

I am so grateful for my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment