Wednesday, April 27, 2016

August-December 2014

I've been feeling nostalgic this week and decided to catch up the blog. It's been 21+ months since I posted! These photos are just a few moments from the last half of 2014. Instagram is a much better collection of photos from our day-to-day lives, but here are some cute photos anyway.

I do not remember this photo but was delighted to see it in the archives.

Our deck is the best in the summer!

Sisters!
In late August 2014, Chris began working for Backcountry! He loves it!

We sent this photo to Lolo and Matt for their 1st anniversary. 

Whitney Jones began watching our girls while I taught piano, and worked with our family for 17 months!


We took a quick trip up to Eagle, Idaho to visit cousins Carson and Charlie.


I had just begun my 2nd (and final) year teaching Let's Play Music.


After church.


Outside Staples with my assistant. We are regulars at their Copy and Print Center haha.


Alison Neeley took our family photos in October. We LOVE how they turned out and printed this one on canvas.


Kara also watched our girls one day a week!


Park City kid.


Cece in a hat!! Too cute!!

Winter 2014 Recital at Park City Community Church.


Headed to Florida for Christmas!


Cece's first time at Disney World!


All the "big kids" and spouses at Harry Potter World!! 


Auntie Lolo with my girls at Nan and Grandad's home in Naples, Florida.


Girls at the beach! 


Back home in Utah for Christmas with Coonradts! 


Cate with cousins and Uncle Cody.

Cate and her Papa.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment